We're so glad you found us. Beginning your Journey with our Pilates program is easy! We offer an outstanding rate on our 4 lesson introductory package to help YOU set a strong foundation for your continued movement experience & growth.
If your goal is to join one of our outstanding group Pilates equipment lessons or Gyrotonic Training semis or trios, we require all new students to complete a minimum of 4 private lessons. Your instructor will help you get you ready so you feel confident when you attend that first group experience.
This package allows a new client sufficient time to develop a strong foundation in Pilates.
This package is great for those new to equipment Pilates, and want to join a group or Trio. Also a great way to begin your Pilates experience before deciding if continuing with Private, Semi Private or Group instruction is best for you and your needs.
This package expires 30 days from purchase. No exceptions
Do you prefer one-on-one training? Do you have injuries or specific limitations that require a more rehabilitative based approach? Or are you new to Pilates? Group lessons and group schedules don't work for you? Then a private or semi private session might just be the perfect option for you.
Does working out with others help motivate you? Do you enjoy the camaraderie and social aspects a group lesson provides? Do you want access to our best rates? Then signing up for group lessons sound like your best choice.
You can have your cake and eat it too! Many of our clients do a combination of private/semi-private lessons and group lessons. It's the best of all worlds.
1. Advanced Reservations: All sessions at the studio require advanced reservations. Om Sweet Om Pilates, Offering Gyrotonic Training uses Mind Body as its scheduling software, if you do not have an account set up with us, simply register here.
2. Cancellations: Any and all cancellations of scheduled private, semi private, and group lessons must be made a minimum of 24 hours ahead of time or the full session fee will apply. Holiday sessions have a strict 48 hour cancellation window.
3. Payment Policy: Om Sweet Om Pilates accepts all major credit/debit cards, cash and checks made payable to "Om Sweet Om Pilates".
4. Cell phones: Studio etiquette asks all phones to be silenced and held with personal belongings in the cubbie spaces provided in the studio. Cell phones can NOT be set beside your equipment as we must keep the floor space clear for health and safety reasons.
5. Sweat towels / water bottles: The studio provides complimentary towel service for clients during and after your lesson. We also provide fresh filtered water. We do suggest bringing a personal seal-able water bottle to keep at hand to make quick sips easy and effortless to ensure hydration during your session.
6. We are a sock studio. We require all clients to wear socks when in the studio utilizing the equipment for safety and hygiene reasons. Grippy socks are highly suggested. We offer a variety of grippy socks for sale in the studio.
Book your session with ease utilizing our convenient 24/7 online booking (and payment) for sessions.
Do you have a question? Would you prefer to talk with us first to set up your first appointment?
Call, text or email us at:
Stephanie Gasparo, owner (626) 253-4215
Save time by downloading and completing your new client paperwork BEFORE your first visit with us. Please be sure to bring it with you to your first appointment and talk with your instructor about any questions you may have.
1120 Dewey Way, Suite E, Upland, CA 91786
Studio Owner-Stephanie Gasparo (626) 253-4215
Prices and schedule subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2020 Om Sweet Om Pilates. All Rights Reserved.
✯ GYROTONIC®, GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM® are registered trademarks of Gyrotonic Sales Corp and are used with their permission.
Transforming Lives since 1999